Our goal is to make buying and selling second-hand e-tickets honest, easy and safe. In the past three years we have grown rapidly. We have already conquered the Netherlands and now the time has come to dominate other countries as well. Technology and forward-thinking are core drivers of TicketSwap. We rapidly change and adapt, which means that we always need more brains to improve and expand TicketSwap.
What will you be doing?
There are a variety of projects you will be working on:
- Act as a mediator between the seller and the buyer.
- Investigate how it was possible that the customer couldn't enter the event.
- Process feedback regarding tickets that were reported as problematic.
- Work on smart templates to improve the workflow.
- Monitor the overall quality based on statistics and customer surveys.
- Deliver ideas that improve the user experience and flow.
- Taking our customer support to the next, international, level!
- Delivering happiness!