In the past five years, we have grown rapidly. Our goal is to make buying and selling secondhand tickets easy, honest and safe. We have over 2 million registered users across the world and counting.
What you can expect from the company TicketSwap
- Our Amsterdam office is situated near Dam square where we share a cool office building with a variety of other small companies. Of course, this is a cool place to work, but it's also possible to work remotely.
- You are in control of your own workplace. For example, a lot of people use an electric sit-stand desk.
- You’ll get the freedom to learn and to build your own ideas. Every 2 weeks, we have Fun Friday, where everyone picks their own day project. This is the day you can learn something new, try out a new framework or ship that small feature you always wanted to create.
- You'll get a yearly budget of €1000,- for conferences and education.
- A daily comprehensive lunch at the office. Every other Friday there's a chef cooking something nice 🍴
- We rarely skip the Friday drinks. Sometimes we go crazy with our disco lights and smoke machine 😂
- Our team consists of young and ambitious people, looking for world domination 💪
- Competitive salary with a pension plan fully paid by TicketSwap 💰
- Option of a 32-hour workweek.